WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
- drive measurable change
- mobilize communities
- maximize value
- find solutions
- strengthen systemic improvements
- advocate for public policy progress
- amplify opportunities for all
- MAKE TEXAS BETTER
United Ways of Texas is a statewide organization of local United Ways from across the state. Our members are local, independent, and diverse. Because our network of local members is reflective of their communities, our system represents Texans coming together the united way: local communities partnering to meet their local challenges.
OUR VALUE and WHAT WE DO
- We build local United Way business strategy and organizational and community capacity
- We enhance, support, and maximize local United Way impact and improve communities by – being a connector and convener; and amplifying systems and actions; and creating opportunities for people in Texas.