United Ways of Texas (UWT) is excited to offer back-office support to our statewide membership. Every business and nonprofit including United Ways have operational and administrative tasks that take time away from mission-focused activities. Outsourcing back-office tasks to UWT will free up your time to better serve your community and focus on what your UW does best. UWT back-office services leverage our expertise in nonprofit best practices; in addition, UWT brings an understanding of the uniqueness of United Way.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your back-office tasks to United Ways of Texas?
- Outsourcing strategies can deliver high-quality results at a fraction of the cost of internal departments
- Free up in-house staff to concentrate on Campaign, Resource Development and Community Impact
- Understanding of unique United Way business model and ability to tap into trends and successful best practices for United Way
- Support by a team of Associates led by a dedicated/primary associate. You’ll always get continuous service, no matter how complex or minor your accounting needs are
- We segregate duties and provide control activities to give an internal line of defense for your United Way
- Ensure continuous reliability and security of your financial data
- Cloud-Based Accounting System
Interested in learning more about what United Ways of Texas has to offer and/or help determining if outsourcing is right for your organization? Reach out to us. We’ll be happy to walk you through our processes, help you think through what is best for your organization, and determine potential next steps. Once we have a better understanding of your needs, we will be able to confidently provide a proposal outlining expectations and tailored pricing.
We know every United Way is unique and because of the strong relationships we have built over the years with each and every one of our members, we are confident that we will be able to provide a back-office support system that will benefit your organization.
For more information please contact Kimberlee Brown, UWT's Director of Finance and Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.